EG Tax Will File Your 1040-EZ For Free
At EG Tax, we are always looking to save you money. That's why we are offering to file your form 1040-EZ for no charge this year.
Am I a 1040-EZ?
- Claim the standard deduction (meaning, you don't itemize including write-off such as taxes, charities, mortgage interest, business expenses, and more)
- Have no dependents/children
- Have a filing status of Single or Married Filing Jointly
- Your gross income is less than $100,000
- $36 Fee To Prepare Your State Return (You must have state return prepared if required)
- Additional Fees Apply If Client Receives EIC
- Additional Fees Apply If Client Applies For Any Type Of Bank Product (ERC, ERD, etc.), or any other refund based fee payment.
- Offer expires on February 28, 2013.