2019 Walk to End Alzheimer's - Team: EG Tax - Buffalo, NY
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease!
The EG Tax Family is participating this year as a Bronze Sponsor of the Walk in Buffalo on Saturday, Spetember 17th, 2019 at the Buffalo Outer Harbor. As a Bronze Sponsor we are supporting the event, but are looking for your support to raise money for the care, support and research.
- Between 2000 and 2017, deaths from Alzheimer's has increased 145 percent.
- One in three seniors dies with Alzheimer's or another dementia.
- More than 5 million Americans are living with the disease
- There are more than 16 million caregivers of people living with Alzheimer's and other dementias in U.S.
- The 16 million caregivers provided 18.5 billion housrs of unpaid care, valued at $234 billion.
- In the United States someone develops Alzheimer's every 65 seconds.
Use the links to the right to visit our "Team Page", "Donate to Our Team" or "Donate to a Team Member".
Thank you for your support!